Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, July 5, 2008

BeAttitude (Recap)

Last Tuesday, the sermon was taken from Mattew 5:1-12 by our beloved pastor, Pastor Joanne.

A short summary:
A pledge was given out to everyone. What is the pledge all about?? The pledge is all about......


I Want To be The Change I Want To See

1. I will identify with the poor 'in spirit'.
2. I will grieve over justice in the world.
3. I will get angry, but never get aggressive.
4. I will seek to do justice, even to my enemies.
5. I will extend compassion to all those in need.
6. I will act with integrity, not for the publicity.
7. I will work for peace in the midstof violence.
8. I will suffer myself, rather than inflict suffering.

Signed:_____________________________

Date: _____________

Be The Change You Want To See


So, will you change??

No comments: