Daily Bible Verse

Monday, June 18, 2012

Step 1: Don't Fake It


Wazzzzzuuuppppp people! I got a good news and a bad news. Good news is, tomorrow is CF! Woohoo! Bad news is, CF is tomorrow, not today, so you guys have to wait. =D

I'm pretty sure you guys have a rough idea what "love" is, right? Well then, ever heard of "genuine love"? Have you ever experience it? How do we show genuine love? I'm no Love Guru, but I'm pretty  sure its more than just kissy kissy, huggy huggy and saying "I love you" to someone!

Join us tomorrow and find out what genuine love is all about and what it takes to show genuine love! We will also have light games as well! You don't wanna miss out all the fun right?? So pack your bags ladies and gentleman, and get ready for tomorrow's CF!

Date: 19th June (Tuesday)

Time: 8 p.m.

Venue: FSER 0012



No comments: