Daily Bible Verse

Friday, February 26, 2010

WWJD

Everyone's favourite phrase right? I remember have a collection of colourful WWJD wristbands. Oh..not forgetting that its written on bookmarks I've gotten from my friends too. And and...my camp book signature page!! But yeah, so my friends asked me this question, "What would Jesus do?"
I mean I roughly know what he is going to do..everything written in the Bible. "So what if you were jealous of your friend?", she asked again. I would definately reply that I shouldn't do that. "What if you are angry at them?", she continued. "Forgive them!", I replied.
Wait wait..so what you've said may be merely words. Is actions involved?
FSER0012 at 8pm this coming Tuesday. So what would We do on Tuesday?
Simple answer: Have fun at CF!
* * * * *
Future event announcement: Campus Revol
Venue: CCC
Time: 10 am
Date: March 13

No comments: